Quantitative market research for a more valuable business plan.
The current economic climate is having an impact on businesses large and small. What is clear is that the uncertainty means that researching a business market has never been more important.
Market research determines the feasibility of a project and it's a way to adapt a business' strategy (communication, pricing policy, products range). A good and precise market research will professionalize your setup approach and will give more value to your business plan.
Doing quantitative market research is a solution to add a personal touch to your market research as you are testing your precise target market about your precise project. It will make your project even more credible and it will help you to convince financial partners and others.
- Easier targeting of respondents across numerous segmentation variables. Provides access to a precise and qualitative panel which ensures reliable data on sensitive issues.
- Multi-country projects no longer need to be an obstacle to research; worldwide research can be conducted at the click of a button.
- An inexpensive way to conduct large research projects - it is possible to get hundreds of responses for less than a thousand pounds.
- Most large research suppliers have access panels which provide an easily accessible, reliable respondent base which can respond promptly to online questionnaires.
- It allows for a very rapid turnaround and research can be undertaken and results received within a few days as opposed to several weeks involved with face-to-face and postal data collection methods.
- The use of video, images and audio for richer questionnaire environments.