Questions to Ask When Choosing an Insurance Provider
Which industries do you specialize? Are you a broker or do you work directly for an insurance company? What are the major risks you see in my business? Can you quote me a rate for my bu
1) Which industries do you specialize?
2) Are you a broker or do you work directly for an insurance company?
3) What are the major risks you see in my business?
4) Can you quote me a rate for my business?
5) What can I do to my business contracts to further cover my risks?
6) Is there anything additional I can do to reduce risks and my rate?
7) What happens to my rate if I raise my deductible?
8) When will insurance be effective?
9) Will my insurance cover me if I am found negligent?
10) Do I receive a discount if I purchase all of my insurance through you?
11) Are there any types of insurance that you would recommend for my business that you do not offer?
12) If I need to make changes to my insurance, who will I be speaking with?
13) If I need to make claims on my insurance, who will walk me through the process?
Utilizing the introduction to business insurance through ResouceNation will help you find the answers to these questions to ensure you select the right provider of business insurance.