Posted by Guest Author on July 29, 2014 in SEO [ 0 Comments ]
SEO best practices change faster and more often than models at a fashion show. As a result, it’s difficult for small business owners to keep their SEO programs on track, and dangerous not to. At best, SEO campaigns based on misconceptions yield no results; at worst, they produce negative results – i.e., lowering organic search visibility.
Here are five of the most common SEO misconceptions.… Read More
Posted by Megan Totka on March 6, 2014 in Branding, Business Start Up Advice, Customer Service, Marketing, SEO, Social Media [ 0 Comments ]
An online presence is essential in order to reach and engage with your customers. If you aren’t using web tools to make sure you are reaching your ideal audience, you may be losing out on excellent opportunities to convert potential customers into loyal ones. As you strive to build a strong online presence for your business, ask yourself these five questions:
Where (if at all)… Read More
Posted by Ashtyn Douglas on January 20, 2014 in Internet Marketing, SEO [ 0 Comments ]
Along with millions of Americans, I’m a sucker for the tear-inducing film Shawshank Redemption and can’t resist sinking into my couch for two hours when the critically acclaimed feature is on TV. The motif of the nostalgic film, according to Roger Ebert, centers around the idea of the loss of integrity and worth one feels when they’re trapped in a hopeless situation. When Morgan Freeman … Read More
Posted by Guest Author on October 11, 2013 in Marketing, SEO [ 1 Comment ]
SEO standards have always put the utmost importance on determining which keywords drive the most traffic and contribute to the highest conversion rates. However, a study conducted by MOZ, discovered that less than 15 percent of search engine ranking factors are wrapped up in keyword targeting. The other 85 percent have nothing to do with keywords! This is not to say that keywords are … Read More
Posted by Guest Author on April 19, 2013 in Marketing, SEO [ 1 Comment ]
Site owners still love ranking reports. Despite the SEO industry’s attempts to dissuade them otherwise, everyone loves to see that their site is ranked #1 in Google and Bing for this and that keyword.
While ranking well definitely has its benefits, ranking reports can easily fool a site owner into thinking their SEO program is doing better than it actually is.
Here’s what web marketing … Read More
Posted by Megan Webb-Morgan on March 22, 2013 in Marketing, SEO [ 0 Comments ]
According to the 2011 Google Mobile Movement study, 88% of visitors coming from mobile searches act within 24 hours, with approximately 70% acting within the first hour. In order for your mobile site to benefit from the speed and volume at which mobile users make conversions, you need to start utilizing best practices for SEO.
These include both traditional SEO practices and tactics specifically geared … Read More
Posted by business on February 26, 2013 in Blogging for Business, Business Start Up Advice, Internet Marketing, Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Social Networking [ 1 Comment ]
We know you’re a smart, savvy business owner (you’re reading this post, after all), so we know you’ve written a thoughtful business plan that you revisit periodically.
We also know that you have an easy-to-navigate and easy-to-find website, where customers can find and buy what they’re looking for with no hassles. Now all that’s left to do is increase traffic to your site.
For … Read More
Posted by Guest Author on December 17, 2012 in SEO [ 0 Comments ]
A New Year means a new chance to get your SEO campaign off on the right foot. If you’ve already done a little SEO in 2012 and want to know where to go from there, here are 3 things that should be on your SEO to-do list for 2013.
1. Commit to writing more content.
Hopefully you are already writing in your company blog at … Read More
Posted by Guest Author on November 30, 2012 in SEO [ 0 Comments ]
Whether you have created your website to represent an enterprise, for e-commerce purpose or even to tell the world about your new startup, it’s important that your customers and clients are getting to it and finding value in it.
Everybody knows that any business needs to be optimized properly to become customer-friendly, and so does your business website. Consider these tips to usher customers your … Read More
Posted by Guest Author on November 13, 2012 in SEO [ 6 Comments ]
A blog, when leveraged properly, can provide immense value to your SEO program, not to mention your social media and content marketing efforts.
6 ways to get more SEO value from your company blog:
1. Target long tail keywords in the title … Read More