Fast Marketing You Can Do in a Few Minutes
Posted by Jody Gabourie on November 26, 2008 in Marketing [ 3 Comments ]
Marketing consists of longer-term, big marketing strategies and also small, quick tactics. Marketing should be done daily – but no-one said it has to take hours every day!
Maybe you’re having a “blah” day and don’t feel like doing much? Pick a handful of these fast and easy marketing tactics, do them and then go read your fiction novel!
- check out competitor’s websites and see what kinds of products and services they’re offering their clients
- send a response to a client’s question that was sent in via website, blog, email, phone message, etc.
- send out an email to your list just to say hi and give them a couple valuable tips or some interesting, helpful links
- check out different groups on Facebook and Yahoo Groups that you might join
- call or send an email to a customer who has just purchased something from your website. Say thank you and ask them if they need any questions answered or anything clarified
- if you’re offering a teleseminar, give enough advance notice and send reminder emails providing the pertinent details
- check out a company’s website that you are interested in possibly doing a joint venture with
- put a link on your Facebook profile to your new ebook
- send out a press release talking about the teleclass that you’re going to be giving
- send a friendly reminder email to remind people that your special promotion is ending today
- call a new client to find out if they have any questions on their recent purchase
- send an article, with a note, to a client you know is interested in the topic
- order a thank you gift, on the web or by phone, to be sent to someone who just referred a client to you
- submit an article you’ve written to an article directory website
- send a handwritten note to someone you met recently – and make a note in your calendar to follow up with them in one month
- write up something for your blog and post it
- record a podcast of an article you just wrote and submit to podcast directories
If you are need to expand your marketing activities and don’t have the time, visit Resource Nation’s online marketing business service center.