Marketing in a Recession: Review of Top 10 Telemarketing Companies
Posted by gbravo on January 15, 2009 in Telemarketing [ 11 Comments ]
Telemarketing is simply marketing accomplished over a telephone. Often times, organizations utilize telemarketers to perform this task on behalf of the organization and can greatly benefit one’s business.
These services generally fall into two categories: business-to-business and business-to-consumer. Within these two categories are a variety of sub-categories, or services, which telemarketing companies can provide to you, their client. Services can include lead generation, which is the gathering of pertinent information including the names, telephone numbers, email addresses, and physical addresses of targeted individuals as well as what time of day is best to contact that person; sales, which is the persuasion of the person to use your product or service; outbound, which is proactive marketing involving contacting both preexisting and potential consumers of your product or service; and, inbound, which is reactive reception of incoming inquiries.
When choosing a telemarketing company to outsource, it is important that you balance the need to save money with the importance of having a high-quality provider. To help you with your decision, this section features a review of the top 10 telemarketing companies, discussed in no particular order. To connect with other telemarketing companies, visit Resource Nation’s telemarketing business center.
- Tele Center, Inc. – Tele Center is a one-stop shop for obtaining telemarketing services. As opposed to providing the services themselves, they offer access to a network of hundreds of qualified telemarketing companies so you can be matched with the best possible telemarketers available in your industry.
- Talk 2 Rep, Inc. – Talk 2 Rep provides both inbound and outbound telemarketing services with superior quality and professionalism. They work with businesses and government agencies. They focus on call quality and customer satisfaction while acquiring you new customers and collecting and managing data efficiently and effectively.
- West Corporation – West Corporation is a full service telemarketing company and is one of the nation’s leading service providers. They offer customized and cost-effective telemarketing services. They provide communicating services, conferencing services, and receivable management services.
- Intelemark – Intelemark provides superior sales lead generation and business-to-business appointment setting as well as other quality telemarketing services. They are renowned for their B2B appointment setting with a proven track record of success with companies of varying sizes, industries, and marketing objectives.
- Intelesure Teleservices – Intelesure has a proven track record of success with prestigious clients and businesses, such as State Farm Insurance and the California Association of Realtors. They initially started as a call center solution, but have quickly grown to offer a wide variety of telemarketing services, including superior call center services, web services, and direct mail and print services.
- TMone – TMone is one of the leading business process outsourcing (BPO) telemarketing companies. They are experts in their industry and offer services primarily to brand-focused companies in the communications, financial services, software, and utility sectors.
- Tele Resources, Inc. – Tele Resources provides outbound telemarketing services. Services in which Tele Resource specializes include lead generation, appointment setting, market research, and telesales in various industries. Their dedication and success to their clients has proven that agents working in an outbound telemarketing environment can be more effective than agents working in blended telemarketing environments.
- AnswerNet or Telemarketing.com – AnswerNet services include both inbound and outbound telemarketing, both automated and live services, and both business-to-business and business-to-consumer telemarketing services. They work a wide array of marketing campaigns to ensure you are satisfied. They participate in sales, lead generation and lead qualification, appointment scheduling, surveys, seminar registrations, and quality market research.
- Contact America – Contact America focuses on meeting and exceeding client expectations and is committed to delivering high-quality telemarketing services. They are one of the best telemarketing companies in the industry. They offer both inbound and outbound services.
- Business Beanstalk – Business Beanstalk offers both inbound and outbound telemarketing services and appointment setting services. This company is recognized worldwide as offering top-quality services and providing a full range of services suited to your organizations needs allowing you to successfully grow your company.