Top B2B Marketing Blogs To Bookmark
Posted by Shannon Suetos on July 23, 2010 in Business Management, Business News [ 1 Comment ]
In the marketing field we are always trying to stay ahead of the game, and keep current on new strategies. Reading blogs and articles that are industry related is one way to do this. Below are some great blogs to keep bookmarked that offer valuable information to the B2B marketer.
- B2B Bloggers: Their goal is to, “engage, educate, and make it easier for B2B marketers to find the information they care about to do their jobs successfully.” You will find a wealth of information on how to incorporate social media into your B2B strategy along with tactics such as mobile marketing.
- BtoB Magazine: Although this is a magazine and not a blog, they do offer sage advice in the field, as well as a round up of the best B2B posts of the week.
- B2B Marketing Blog: Written by the team at Marketo, this blog showcases the ideas of B2B marketing through Marketo’s eyes. The cover topics such as, “B2B marketing best practices, in demand generation, lead nurturing, accountability and marketing & sales alignment.”
- MarketingProfs B2B marketing blog: With how-to, daily posts and case studies on B2B marketing, this section of the MarketingProfs website is invaluable to a B2B marketer.
- B2B Lead Generation Blog: Run by Brian Carroll, his blog has won numerous awards and is an AdAge Power150 member. He reports on a wide range of B2B topics.
What other B2B blogs do you find useful?