deleted-Backhoe Loaders Price Guide
with quote request!
DISCLOSURE: We respect your privacy and want to make sure you are aware of a few things. By clicking above to complete and submit the form, you authorize ResourceNation / Business.com and up to six companies in each category that you request to call you at the number you provided, including any mobile numbers, and that you understand that they may use automated phone technology to call you. You are not required to submit the form as a condition of any purchase.
Quick Guide to Backhoe Loaders
- Do I need a backhoe, mini excavator or skid steer loader?
- If purchasing a used backhoe, are there any signs of rust or fluid leaks? Has the vehicle ever been involved in an accident? What potential maintenance expenses am I looking at with a used backhoe?
- What are the safety features? Does it include safety chains? Backhoes should feature sturdy frame lock and attaching levers that hold it securely to the frame of the loader both when in use and for transport.
- Prices for backhoes vary, especially when it comes to buying new or used. A backhoe can easily cost $50,000 to $75,000 or more. If unsure whether to buy new or used, check to see that the used cost isn’t similar to what you would pay for a new backhoe.
- A backhoe’s standard equipment involves a narrow bucket located on the back end and a loader up front.
- There are a number of tools available to add to backhoe loaders. Among them are asphalt grinders and grapples, augers, hydraulic hammers and pallet forks, allowing the loader to accomplish a number of things regardless of where it is in use.