Graphic Design Price Guide
with quote request!
Quick Guide to Graphic Design Services
Why Does My Company Need Graphic Design Services?
A graphic designer is a crucial element of your business model because they assist in establishing your brand name and image. A graphic designer can work in coordination with your marketing department to produce promotion materials and advertisements. A great graphic designer can help make your website really stand out, which can generate new leads and sales. If you want to differentiate yourself from the competition, a graphic designer is a necessity. A graphic designer can be used to create the following materials:
- Business Logos
- Business Cards
- Website Graphics
- Online Banner Advertisements
- Photo and Image Retouching
Most companies do not have an in-house Graphic Designer, therefore they turn to established Graphic Design Firms. When considering a Grahpic Designer for hire, you should look for somone who has a combination of both professionalism and creativity. The designer must versatile with design skills, and have the ability to design artwork for diverse markets. Below is a list of important questions to ask when evaluating Graphic Designers.
Questions to Ask When Selecting a Graphic Designer
- Do you have recent design samples or a portfolio available?
- How long have you been a graphic designer?
- What are your hourly, monthly, annual or project rates?
- Who will be the direct contact for my account?
- Will my projects be printed in-house, or will I need 3rd party services?
To get more information on selecting a Graphic Designer, read over our Graphic Design Buyer Guide.