Credit Card Machines Price Guide
with quote request!
DISCLOSURE: We respect your privacy and want to make sure you are aware of a few things. By clicking above to complete and submit the form, you authorize ResourceNation / Business.com and up to six companies in each category that you request to call you at the number you provided, including any mobile numbers, and that you understand that they may use automated phone technology to call you. You are not required to submit the form as a condition of any purchase.
What Merchant Service Rates to Expect
* A transaction fee is a flat fee charged with every transaction ranging in the dimes.
* An authorization fee is charged whether or not the transaction is accepted or denied and your merchant service rate should give you this fee up-front.
* The monthly minimum fee is how much you pay for fees each month. This is the line item you should look closely to when choosing a company.
* Your statement fee is charged every month for your total transaction for the month.
* A discount rate is another flat rate that is taken out of each transaction. You can expect .85% to 8% for this rate.
* Termination fees are what you pay if you end the relationship. Similar to cell phone services.
These are just some of the fees that may be included in your merchant services rate and areas for you to review before you find the right merchant account provider.