Phone Systems Price Guide
with quote request!
DISCLOSURE: We respect your privacy and want to make sure you are aware of a few things. By clicking above to complete and submit the form, you authorize ResourceNation / Business.com and up to six companies in each category that you request to call you at the number you provided, including any mobile numbers, and that you understand that they may use automated phone technology to call you. You are not required to submit the form as a condition of any purchase.
Miami VOIP Phone Systems Available for Businesses
VoIP phone systems usually offer the same range of standard features offered by traditional phone systems, for a fraction of the cost. Here are some commonly included features:
- Call Blocking – Users can list certain phone numbers as “blocked,” these calls will automatically be prevented from reaching your phone.
- Call Forwarding – Users can forward calls automatically to a different phone number or voicemail box.
- Caller ID – This feature works the same as it would on a traditional phone. Callers can be identified no matter which type of phone they are using, VoIP or otherwise.
- Voicemail – Incoming calls can be forwarded or transferred to a voicemail account, identical to a traditional phone.
- Faxing – Users can send and receive faxes using a VoIP line.
- 3-Way Calling and conference calling – The ability to talk with multiple people at once.
It's a good idea to talk with a VoIP provider about the features you require for your new phone system- most of the features available will cost much less using VoIP.