SEO Marketing Price Guide
with quote request!
DISCLOSURE: We respect your privacy and want to make sure you are aware of a few things. By clicking above to complete and submit the form, you authorize ResourceNation / Business.com and up to six companies in each category that you request to call you at the number you provided, including any mobile numbers, and that you understand that they may use automated phone technology to call you. You are not required to submit the form as a condition of any purchase.
Quick Guide to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
Why You Need SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
It's no secret that today's business world is being swept up by the ever-growing technological revolution. In order to stay ahead of the curve, business owners are utilizing new avenues to find creative, yet effective ways to market their companies to customers.
SEO is quickly becoming a major marketing tool for many businesses. Not only does SEO increase a business' visibility on the Web, exposing them to thousands of potential customers each day, but it is also a much cheaper option when compared to traditional forms of marketing.
What SEO Can Do For Your Business
Among other things, an SEO service can:
- Rework your website so that it's more "search engine friendly"
- Determine which keywords should be optimized within your site
- Review your site's HTML code and make any necessary changes
- Edit and/or create copy on your site that will increase traffic and search engine rankings
- Stay abreast of any shifts in search engine algorithms that may affect how your site ranks
Tips For Choosing a Good SEO Service
It's important to keep in mind that in order to see results from your SEO campaign, you must be patient. It can take a month or two before search engines pick up any changes that may have been made to optimize your site.
In choosing which SEO service to go with, you might want to ask a couple of important questions:
- What kind of results have they achieved?
- Have they worked in your industry before?
- Who will provide the copy for your website?
- How do they determine search engine optimization pricing? It's important to know how an SEO company prices it's services.
Make sure to ask about their practices as well. Unethical, or "Black Hat" SEO tactics may get you quick results, but may also lead to your site being banned from major search engines. To read more about choosing an SEO provider, read our SEO Buyer Guide.