deleted-Trademark Services Price Guide
with quote request!
DISCLOSURE: We respect your privacy and want to make sure you are aware of a few things. By clicking above to complete and submit the form, you authorize ResourceNation / Business.com and up to six companies in each category that you request to call you at the number you provided, including any mobile numbers, and that you understand that they may use automated phone technology to call you. You are not required to submit the form as a condition of any purchase.
Why You Need a Trademark
If you want to ensure that your ideas remain yours, registering a trademark is a good idea.
Patents Vs. Trademarks
Here are some of the major differences:
- Patents protect products whereas trademarks protect names.
- Generally, patents are tougher to get than trademarks.
- Patents last 20 years. Trademarks last 10 years.
- Protection from patents and trademarks may both be necessary in cases of new products with new names or logos and separate applications must be filed.
Tips for Obtaining a Trademark
If you are planning on registering a trademark, make sure you're prepared:
- Verify that your name, logo, slogan, etc. has not been used by someone else
- Make sure your name, logo, slogan, etc. can be trademarked (generic names, people's names, etc. cannot be trademarked)
- Include a depiction of the trademark you are registering for, including font style, color, size, etc.