Travel Accessories Price Guide
with quote request!
DISCLOSURE: We respect your privacy and want to make sure you are aware of a few things. By clicking above to complete and submit the form, you authorize ResourceNation / Business.com and up to six companies in each category that you request to call you at the number you provided, including any mobile numbers, and that you understand that they may use automated phone technology to call you. You are not required to submit the form as a condition of any purchase.
Travel Accessories Tips
What is the necessary travel gear every savvy traveller must have besides a New York Times bestseller and latte?
• Wheeled suitcase: will help you maneuver quickly through the airport, to avoid added fees, many of them are small enough to take as carry-on luggage.
• Daypack (purse) can hold snacks and water bottles: Imperative for the traveller on the run, especially since many airlines charge for snacks or have eliminated food from flights.
• GPS: Whether you’re walking cycling or renting a vehicle a gps system will tell you where you are at all times.
• Comfortable shoes: Being fashionable will not aid in walking through long terminals in time to catch the next flight, train or bus.
• Toiletries: meds, glasses, baby wipes (perfect for spills and sticky fingers)
• Money belt: avoid pick pocketers
• Rain gear: Never know what the weather may bring.
• Small travel alarm clock: Never rely on just your cellphone or the hotel alarm phone calls (many times there could be glitches in their system).
• Voltage converter and power strip: Foreign nations have different outlets and voltage
• Map/guidebook: Helpful when new to a destination.
• Backup documents-copies of passports, tickets, identification.
A business traveller or vacationer this list provides all the travel accessories necessary for a comfortable trip.