Travel Insurance Price Guide
with quote request!
DISCLOSURE: We respect your privacy and want to make sure you are aware of a few things. By clicking above to complete and submit the form, you authorize ResourceNation / Business.com and up to six companies in each category that you request to call you at the number you provided, including any mobile numbers, and that you understand that they may use automated phone technology to call you. You are not required to submit the form as a condition of any purchase.
Travel Insurance Tips
Travel insurance coverage is responsible for unforeseen risks and financial setbacks that can come about before a trip starts and while you are traveling. Travel insurance is obtained for short and long term travels, plus domestic and especially international trips.
Reasons for travel insurance include:
• Trip cancellations
• Trip interruptions
• Travel delay
• Missed connections
• Lost, stolen, damaged bags
• Baggage delays
• Medical care-arranges for medical coverage if you are sick or injured during your travels. Consist of transportation, tests, treatments, medicines and more
• Provides exclusion waiver that allows medical coverage for pre-existing conditions
• Emergency evacuations
• Return of remains
• Car rental coverage
• Accidental death and dismemberment
• Flight accident
• Assistance services
In addition, you can purchase additional coverage not provided in the general coverage of basic travel insurance. Such as wounds due to adventure activities, lost sports gear, risk of identity theft or stolen passports. In this instance a package plan may be right for you.
Package plans circle around:
• General travel: Cruises, family trips, senior travel, business trips
• Domestic and international trips
• Cancellations Normally travel insurance package plans cost about four percent to eight percent of the total cost of the trip. Length of travel and age of travellers influence the price, for instance senior citizens or those with pre-existing conditions will pay more, for they are more likely to need medical assistance. Travel insurance or travel medical insurance is valuable on any trip.