Facts About Call Center Software
- Call center software is primarily based around the agent’s ability to access better, faster information.
- Condado Group Study reports, “only 8% of respondents stated that agents fully understood how a caller’s household fitted together economically, which would allow an agent to suggest suitable cross-selling and up-selling initiatives.”
- Altitude Software study says, “Only 5% of respondents are 100% outbound, with almost three-quarters doing some mixture of inbound and outbound.”
- A Left Bank Solutions study reports, “86% of respondents use some form of workforce management solution, even if it is just a simple set of Excel macros that have been developed in-house over the years.”
- According to a Syntellect study on ways a customers can contact a business, phone is obviously the most popular method for contact.