Questions to Ask Yourself
It is important to ask yourself a few basic questions before speaking with a POS system vendor. This gives you a better understanding of what POS solution you may need, and how a POS system can improve your operations.
• Is anything specifically wrong with your current operations?
• How many orders in the kitchen are thrown out?
• What is your revenue per table/customer?
• How do you manage inventory?
• How do your employees check in and out of work?
• How much time do you spend on the following?
• Can you improve the management of your inventory?
• Do you feel that your business can improve its menu?
• What data are you using to power your marketing efforts?
• How much money is lost on inefficient scheduling?
• Does your business plan on expanding in the next 5 years?
• How do your employees feel about your restaurants operation?