Questions to Ask Call Centers1) Where are your callers located? (US or offshore)
2) How many individuals will be on the phone for my company? (Typically less is better, so the reps learn your business)
3) How are the callers compensated? (Flat salary and/or commission based on their performance on your project)
4) What experience does your company have in my specific industry?
5) What percentage of your clients, ask you to close the sale verses set up a call for a more senior in-house sales rep?
6) What percentage of calls do you expect to result in a lead? Result in a sale?
7) Who will be my project manager for the job?